In the XIX century the village was owned by one of the noble landowners - Mykola Balashov. Wooden building of a rural hospital built in 1894 by a renowned architect G. Gorodetskiy, who often visited the estate Balashov's and made for them various architectural orders.
The estate has also another name - House of a doctor. The building is a small wooden building. Today only one facility remained, which is decorated with colorful carvings and lots of elements that emphasize the interior of the building. In the estate there were wards for 10 beds, emergency department, doctor's room, pharmacies and a kitchen.