Peter and Paul church was built in 2007-2009 by architect of A. Ditkovskiy by funds of philanthropist V. Movchan. The temple has seven domes, domes are covered by modern gold. The height of the central dome with a cross - 37 meters. At the bell tower there are 11 bells, the largest weight - 1950 kg. The temple was built from heavy-duty Austrian brick. Church yard is surrounded by beautiful forged fence, which by itself is a work of art. 4 July 2009 the church was consecrated by Patriarch of Kyiv and All Rus-Ukraine Filaret.
Cherkasy region, Talianivskyi district, Talne city, 9 Soborna Street
48.885574 | 30.703357